The official "WTF" thread

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
This Boeing news sounds like Biden B.S.! Remember the dems hate Boeing because they;

1. Boeing worked with Trump.
2. Boeing beat Lockheed and Airbus for a new A/F tanker.
#.Gen Austin is from Raytheon owned by Lockheed.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Bricks work!!!

After my 1st. back surgery (discectomy S1-L5) while working in a computer shop.
Just think working in a computer store and blowing a disc!;) While laying on the
exercise table and after the warm-up stretch on one of my finial rehab appointments,
my back blew out again!

Every time I visited my Ortho, during examination, he did the leg lift test.He would always
admonish me that I might "feel some pressure". It would always put my back into severe
spasms and a trip to the ER for another shot of Demerol was in order.

I was tiered of that B.S. after several trips and a new plan of action was in order! I had a garden
so it was not uncommon for me to bring in fresh fruit and vegetables from the garden. But this time
in my paper sack I had packed 2 bricks.

This time as he walked in, he spied the paper bag and thinking goodies were in in the bag, he said "Let's
get this done". I told him to "just hold on and look in the paper sack I brought this time". He spied the
bricks and with a quizzical look on his face he said " You brought bricks"? I said "Yes I did. If you hurt
me again today, I am going to drop your pants. I will then take those 2 bricks and you might feel some
pressure on your testicles"!!

The exams were different from that time forward and I received a 2nd. surgery to repair the 1st.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey @mat200 , We used to do a demo to the new hams about RF burns.
We would run 800 watts through a dill pickle in the 20 meter band or 14 MHz.
In no time the pickle glows orange red and yellow brilliantly! Even 50 watts
@144 MHz will cause a painful little white spot burn at the base of the antenna.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score