The official "WTF" thread

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I absolutely find this to be a WTF thing more then political stupidity.

View attachment 185915
I'd like to see her go over to Hamas and negotiate peace, haha, first off they do not respect women, nor count them equal and secondly she is an Infidel. READ their Holy book lady, you will Always be their enemy. I use to laugh every time I heard Hillary would go abroad to the middle East to talk to Muslim Leaders, LMAO, how stupid.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to see her go over to Hamas and negotiate peace, haha, first off they do not respect women, nor count them equal and secondly she is an Infidel. READ their Holy book lady, you will Always be their enemy. I use to laugh every time I heard Hillary would go abroad to the middle East to talk to Muslim Leaders, LMAO, how stupid.
Pssst!
Let's keep it to ourselves and set up a GoFundMe to send her over there....ASAP! :headbang::lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...and we all know whose fault it is, although they're the last to admit. :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this but when I thought "WTF" to myself while reading it......here we go:

Excerpt:

Lawrence Gardner, 57, told The Post Friday that Henyard shut down his trucking business because he refused to renew a $3,500 contribution to her political war chest.
Gardner claimed he made an initial donation to Henyard, but her minions kept coming back for more.
“I made the payment,” he said. “Then every year, she started coming and required the same thing, and we had a problem about that.”
When he refused, Gardner said, city officials fabricated claims that he was illegally selling alcohol and yanked his business license.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this but when I thought "WTF" to myself while reading it......here we go:

Excerpt:

Lawrence Gardner, 57, told The Post Friday that Henyard shut down his trucking business because he refused to renew a $3,500 contribution to her political war chest.
Gardner claimed he made an initial donation to Henyard, but her minions kept coming back for more.
“I made the payment,” he said. “Then every year, she started coming and required the same thing, and we had a problem about that.”
When he refused, Gardner said, city officials fabricated claims that he was illegally selling alcohol and yanked his business license.

Good old corruption in the u s of a ..
Probably makes a good vp candidate now ..

Reaction score
My wife ordered something from Amazon. It was shipped out of the Humble Texas Amazon facility, which is the main facility for my area North of Houston. Normally, it would go from there to the Amazon facility in Spring Texas, which is just down the road from me, and then to our home.

But they decided to send it to Cali, for a side fun trip I guess, then back to the Humble Amazon facility and then to the USPS facility in Spring. Then to the USPS Spring post office. WTF?

1708442430673.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife ordered something from Amazon. It was shipped out of the Humble Texas Amazon facility, which is the main facility for my area North of Houston. Normally, it would go from there to the Amazon facility in Spring Texas, which is just down the road from me, and then to our home.

But they decided to send it to Cali, for a side fun trip I guess, then back to the Humble Amazon facility and then to the USPS facility in Spring. Then to the USPS Spring post office. WTF?

View attachment 187004
I have had packages bounce all around Houston, Katy, Humble then to Spring for me in the past. Took almost a week extra...

Reaction score
I’ve had stuff arrive at the Kansas City distribution center (which means it should arrive here and be out for delivery the next day) fly to california, sit there for a couple days before it ends up on a truck headed back to KC and get delivered 1.5 to 2 weeks after the original estimated delivery date. USPS is a mess at times