The Nerve Of Some People

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are idiots and assholes everywhere like that, likely in all 50 states.....I see people roll down their car windows and throw out a HUGE paper bag with all the crap from the fast food place they just ate at. I just don't understand it. Why would you do that? It infuriates me. I call it "peeing in your own swimming pool."

And your 2 clips are no exception....those people are driving $40K to $60K vehicles and probably live in a "nice' neighborhood like yours but they'll drive somewhere to dump their crap......ARGHHHH!:mad:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
You need an LPR camera
Or look through what's in the bag they left. But I agree, some LPR might be very satisfying!

Many years ago, some people were constantly dumping bags of their trash behind a friend's house, on said friend's property. We just looked through it and found numerous pieces of mail addressed to the slobs. We then collected all of the trash, took it to the slobs' house, and dumped it all over their front yard one night. It never happened again.

Nice house, in a nice part of town that has city trash collection. Why the heck would they go to the trouble of hauling their trash a mile or so away from their place, when all they had to do was put it in the dumpster behind their house and it would be picked up by the city? They pay for that service in their water/sewer/sanitation bill every month. Why not use it?

People can be so stupid!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't follow them home and leave it in their drive way for them to find in the morning.
When I had my business, I had this problem a couple of times a week with numb nuts putting their household trash in my dumpster.
It was always after dark when the perps would do such things. They all lived in an upper class neighborhood just down the street.
I got in the habit of checking the dumpster when leaving for the evening.
Took me all of 2 minutes to open up a bag and find the address of the owner.
The bags some how, magically turned up on their front lawn in return. I didn't want to trespass, so I always stood on the curb and tossed the bag as high up in air as I could.....after possibly.....accidently.....ripping the bag. ;)