Sweet! LTS is releasing an ONVIF compatible doorbell with SD card slot and 940nm IR

sparker

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using the V1.4.62 build 180726 firmware after hearing it is more stable than 180515 (plus it is newer, I believe it is a Nelly firmware) and 180809 (ding dong at bell doesn't stop) Hikvision removed the firmware from the EU portal for the DS-KB6003-WIP but the latest firmwares are still available on the Dutch site
As you can see 180809 is saved at the top level, it's probably the las ever version they did, but in my case the chime at the doorbell is stuck when someone presses the doorbell, so you'll need to test if this happens for you or use an older firmware.

Bob NWI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So, what did you do to circumvent the Office 2010 security update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lockouts came back after inistalling Windows 11. Come to find out I think it was network settings? I narrowed it down to setting home network to "Public" after it was set on "Private". No more lockouts and I reinstalled Microsoft Office too!

Upgraded my firmware to 180726 after reading sparker's post, thanks.

cdoublejj

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Confirmed! The IR lights are off and the picture quality is great. We have an overhead light above our door that provides all the illumination we need.

So in summary:

1) Remove the 4 screws to release the back cover. There will be a piece of heat sink compound that may detach itself. Be sure to save this and place it back over the two chips it came from when re-assembling.

2) Remove the three Philip's screws and detach the connectors connecting the main board to the housing.

3) Disconnect J14 and J15 as noted in the picture above

4) While you are here, take the time to clean the camera lens and inner dome lens. As others have noted, it makes a difference.

5) Reassemble and enjoy IR free performance!

whoops didn't clean the inner dome but, did disconnect the microphone while i was there!

EDIT: ???

Last edited:

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
whoops didn't clean the inner dome but, did disconnect the microphone while i was there!

EDIT: ???

Power booster is if you are connecting it to a mechanical chime. I needed to enable this to avoid buzzing.