Suggestion for camera in attic.

wpiman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
We occasionally hear scratching on my attic. Wondering if there is a good camera to put up there to maybe see if I can help narrow it down for
the pest control guy.

Maybe a PTZ with zoom that operates in night mode almost exclusively. Tracking might be good too.

We recently replaced our roof and rake boards so I am wondering if we didn't inadventently close off some holes that bats were using to get in and out....

Anyone else do this?

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We occasionally hear scratching on my attic. Wondering if there is a good camera to put up there to maybe see if I can help narrow it down for
the pest control guy.

Maybe a PTZ with zoom that operates in night mode almost exclusively. Tracking might be good too.

We recently replaced our roof and rake boards so I am wondering if we didn't inadventently close off some holes that bats were using to get in and out....

Anyone else do this?
Yes, I was having the same problem. First I installed a couple old fashioned Victor mouse traps, then I bought an Amcrest WiFi indoor camera, model # IP2M-841W-V3 which is PTZ. I put the mouse traps by the AC unit and focused the camera on that. It's been up in the hot attic for a couple months now with no problems.