SriCam

Reaction score
hi, I have installed sri cameras.
I have two cameras, one upstairs and one downstairs. Whenever I switch off the one upstairs and turn it back on I can view it through my device. Whereas when I turn off the one downstairs, it'll notify me that my device is online but when it comes to viewing it, it would say connect failed. Please help me, I'm desparate for help.

Springer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi, I have installed sri cameras.
I have two cameras, one upstairs and one downstairs. Whenever I switch off the one upstairs and turn it back on I can view it through my device. Whereas when I turn off the one downstairs, it'll notify me that my device is online but when it comes to viewing it, it would say connect failed. Please help me, I'm desparate for help.
Vorlon has a good point, I know I own a couple really cheap cams that just don't want to connect sometimes. You can ping them all day long and they respond perfectly but won't show up in the Onvif Device Manager until after a power cycle.

So a couple troubleshooting tools to have are the above mentioned Onvif Device Manager, the CMD (DOS box) prompt for pinging and a an old Internet Exlorer like version 8 that you use to access the firmware.

I would try swapping the power adapters to see if the problem can be moved to the other cam.

Are these WiFi or wired models ? If wired I would try them both directly connected to the router. If they are WiFi try a different location with better signal.