Squirrel falls from the sky

PoeNoPoe

n3wb
Reaction score
Pulling into my driveway I see a squirrel in my driveway by the house. He appears to have a puncture wound or two. Hmmm. Checking the cameras I can see he fell from the sky, bounced down my roof, hit the windshield of a parked car and finally the driveway. Watching on our tv my daughter noticed the birds reflection move across the windshield

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Judging by the amount of wounds on the tree rat and the raptor's reflection appearing in the windshield shortly before the hit on the windshield I'd say the raptor lost its grip while flying over the house....doesn't happen too often.

A cat or a fox, etc. will take it from there, likely. Probably too close to the house for buzzards.

Thanks for the share!

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is a sizeable raptor in the reflection. My guess is it tossed the desiccated road kill in favour of some fresh meat he spied; something other than carrion.

Carrion, my wayward squirrel
There'll be peace when you are gone
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is a sizeable raptor in the reflection. My guess is it tossed the desiccated road kill in favour of some fresh meat he spied; something other than carrion.

Carrion on, my wayward squirrel
There'll be peace when you are gone
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
You're not in "Kansas" any more! :highfive:

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It might be funny to lather it in hot sauce, and toss it back on the lawn. Can you imagine the next guy, down the block ..

"WTF?? I swear, I just found a dead squirrel on my driveway .. and it was covered in Franks Red Hot Sauce!!" :idk::lmao:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It might be funny to lather it in hot sauce, and toss it back on the lawn. Can you imagine the next guy, down the block ..
Putting it a discarded KFC box would be even funnier.
If we're gonna spice it up and box it, let's go with a Popeyes box.....it's New Orleans style. :highfive:

popeyes.jpg

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had a squirrel that was drunk on fermented berries fall out of a tree and hit the driveway right in front of my face, if I was a half a step faster that drunk tree rat would have hit me or my golden. the look on the dog's face was hysterical, he was like "whoa had did that happen"
I am pretty sure I seen one of those karate movies. Were they use the drunken squirrel style.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score

"WTF?? I swear, I just found a dead squirrel on my driveway .. and it was covered in Franks Red Hot Sauce!!" :idk::lmao:
"I put that Sh!t on everything......." - one of the best marketing lines in a long time!