Spider caught building web on my car's backup cam!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I confess, it's not a surveillance video but I found it amusing.

I had gone into some folks' house for about 15 minutes and when I got ready to leave, I put the car in reverse to back out of their drive and when I glanced at the Ford Sync 3 screen, the backup cam showed a spider furiously trying to string some anchor points for a web....right across my license plate!

I grabbed my iPhone and shot this crude video, grainy because of the screen.

Aengus4h

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
funny!

I get that a lot on the 2 bullet cams that are outside above the external garage. Damn things are always at it and boy can they look scary on the monitor screen, huge and luminous in the IR light. None on the car's rear camera tho but then that's high up behind the rear glass

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
funny!

I get that a lot on the 2 bullet cams that are outside above the external garage. Damn things are always at it and boy can they look scary on the monitor screen, huge and luminous in the IR light. None on the car's rear camera tho but then that's high up behind the rear glass
Yeah, bullets are notorious for that.

This b/u cam's over the plate as it also assists, and very well I might add, as a trailer hitch cam. As the car gets closer to the trailer, you see a great image looking straight down and you can tell precisely when the hitch's ball is dead-center under the trailer's tongue.