Spandex changes can man!

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Finally I figured I may have seen a place worse than where I live, then I noticed you live in TX too... That's not Houston is it?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Why is Houston the 4th largest city in America? Part of my Vietnamese In-laws moved there from Orange County. And are telling us we should come down. Whats the attraction? Is it the warm climate?
I heard the traffic has grown faster than the capacity of the streets. But 5-6 Months of Winter does wear on you after awhile.
I wouldn't mind trying it but I'd hate to sell the house and then find out we don't like it.....and are faced with another move.

Reaction score
Why is Houston the 4th largest city in America? Part of my Vietnamese In-laws moved there from Orange County. And are telling us we should come down. Whats the attraction? Is it the warm climate?
I heard the traffic has grown faster than the capacity of the streets. But 5-6 Months of Winter does wear on you after awhile.
I wouldn't mind trying it but I'd hate to sell the house and then find out we don't like it.....and are faced with another move.
Yes traffic is crazy, just like any major city. Stupid drivers.