Someone got into the garage and climbed into the attic

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Left the garage door open one time... Time to get some mesh to seal it up. Luckily he came out on his own terms when we made some noise

Even better, he came in at the arrow, and the dot is where we found him, climbed all the way across the breezeway

1611888570964.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He washed in hands in the cat's drinking water before going into the garage...like a surgeon preparing for an operation! :)
Good that the 2 cats ignored him....'coons have been known to ruin an eye or 2 of a confrontational dog or cat with those claws they have,

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
He washed in hands in the cat's drinking water before going into the garage...like a surgeon preparing for an operation! :)
Good that the 2 cats ignored him....'coons have been known to ruin an eye or 2 of a confrontational dog or cat with those claws they have,
Yup, they are all claws and teeth. Don’t corner them. Killed 2 of our cats in one week at a Marina i used to work at.

Techhead

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Left the garage door open one time... Time to get some mesh to seal it up. Luckily he came out on his own terms when we made some noise

Even better, he came in at the arrow, and the dot is where we found him, climbed all the way across the breezeway

These suckers travel in packs...I've seen 3 at the same time on my front yard camera at around 2 AM.