Some way to keep the web interface on a D49225T-HN from logging out?

wrybread

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see that on some Dahua cameras it's possible to extend the login time of the web interface by going to Main Menu-Setting-System-General-General---set Auto Logout to 0. But apparently that doesn't work on the D49225T-HN, there's no option for "auto logout".

I don't imagine anyone has a clever way to disable auto logout on this camera? I don't see it in the web interface, I'm wondering if there's extra settings that the user can set via SSH?

And I know people will say to not use the web interface, and I know they're right, but I do have my reasons.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you wanting to display a live view for an extended period of time AND want access to the PTZ controls during that time?

Does moving the mouse frequently keep the webGUI from from timing out? I ask because you're good with Python as I recall from this post:

Last edited:

wrybread

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you wanting to display a live view for an extended period of time AND want access to the PTZ controls during that time?

Does moving the mouse frequently keep the webGUI from from timing out? I ask because you're good with Python as I recall from thsi post:

Good idea, could simulate a mouse event.

Would be nice if it had the option to just disable Timeout, as some Dahua cameras do. I'm wondering if it does but it's just not accessible in the GUI. Or maybe I'm just not finding it yet.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score