Some Kids Trespassing

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night a group of 10 kids (2 males, 8 females) climbed over the fence of the property across the street. There is a house at the very top of that hill and they were headed in that direction. Last year that house was empty and kids were using it almost daily for parties. The house is no longer empty, and I guess the property owner heard or saw these kids when they finally got up to the top of the hill (they were moving very slowly as you can see in this video) as several police cars and a police helicopter showed up about twenty minutes after this video ends. I don't know if they caught the kids or not, as I saw them appear to leave about 5 minutes before the police showed up. Recorded with a Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ (Version 1) camera.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What city are u in that a Helo showed up?
Our house is located in San Jose. I'm not sure if this was a San Jose Police helicopter or the Santa Clara County Sheriff helicopter. Our house is up in the hills and we regularly hear the Santa Clara Sheriff helicopter above our hill as they have a loudspeaker and announce their presence when ordering vehicles (trespassers) to leave private property.

Reaction score
If that was my fence, I think I would have got out my paint ball gun.. Glad you got it recorded and hopefully you shared that with the police