So Who's the Resident Q-SEE Expert?

Pogo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Or should i say Dahua, TVT...? Searching 'Q-SEE' here doesn't turn up much.

Need assistance with an older Q-SEE HD 3MP QTN8037BC. -- primarily how to do a factory reset since I'm unable to get video out of either one after replacing the ethrenet connectors. Yes, the pinouts are correct. Have POE. Can see the ports. It pulls an address and I can access the web interface on port 85 (but wants a browser plugin that does nothing once installed). It'll provision as ONVIF compliant and as a QSEE device with Blue Iris. Just no video. I'm strongly leaning toward incorrect login credentials as the problem since the factory defaults don't seem to do the job.

I've also downloaded and tried the couple of PC applications for both QSEE and Dahua -- which are essentially identical -- with no joy. The cameras aren't even recognized by the software as they should be -- again leading me to an authorization issue or perhaps a serial number/software compatibility restriction as a 'proprietary' measure for NVR/System marketing purposes.

So...., any magic bullets or suggestions out there to get these things up and running on Blue Iris?

TIA for any enlightenment.