Snow and rain detection - running iSpy with low resources

sunshineh

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having trouble using iSpy, especially when it is snowing or raining. My computer calculates like crazy no matter how I set the detection sensitivity.
I've already activated noise reduction. However, there are different setting options for "Detection mode" and "Detection display". Can you give me a tip about the best settings so that people can still be recognized, but continuous alarms are not triggered in snow, rain and storms?

Bill52

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having trouble using iSpy, especially when it is snowing or raining. My computer calculates like crazy no matter how I set the detection sensitivity.
I've already activated noise reduction. However, there are different setting options for "Detection mode" and "Detection display". Can you give me a tip about the best settings so that people can still be recognized, but continuous alarms are not triggered in snow, rain and storms?
I suggest SIMPLE detection. I have 2 cams on my roof and when it rains same thing happens. Theres no magical solution unfortunately when the software detects that the pixels on cam have changed due to rain. Also I suggest to remove Ispy ( its a pretty heavy soft, my pc is i7 with 32gb or ram and consumes 90%). Install the Agent, it consumes about 10% only, it's very light but also a bit buggy. Look my Ispy review to the forum.

sunshineh

n3wb
Reaction score
I can recommend the "activity tracker" plugin. It works really fine, also with snow and rain!