Smoking Weed In The Street

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't see the problem.

Smoking a plant leaf (cannabis) in the street versus smoking another plant leaf (tobacco) in the street. What's the difference when both are plant leafs?

Oh, I forgot! One is legal just because, and the other is illegal just because.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't see the problem.

Smoking a plant leaf (cannabis) in the street versus smoking another plant leaf (tobacco) in the street. What's the difference when both are plant leafs?

Oh, I forgot! One is legal just because, and the other is illegal just because.
One also subtracts about 50 from your current IQ for the next hour or so and turns you into a 8 year old. But, hey. If I owned a Waffle House or All You Can Eat Buffett I'd be the first one picketing to make it legal.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One also subtracts about 50 from your current IQ for the next hour or so and turns you into a 8 year old. But, hey. If I owned a Waffle House or All You Can Eat Buffett I'd be the first one picketing to make it legal.
Well, I'll accept the 50 point deduction from my IQ, but I'll fight to the death to avoid returning to being 8 years old.

There's no way I want to navigate through this crappy brainwashing world to reach old age again.

Last edited:

Judman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As opposed to sitting on the curb drinking a beer? I really don't see how one is much worse than the other.

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pot is legal in 15+ states & that number is growing (pun intended). There are a million different strains with various amounts of CBD & THC available.
Yes, you can smoke something that will turn you into a couch potato - but that's not the norm.
NO idea what the two in the video were smoking. :drool:

pot.png

Attachments

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Plus it can cause paranoia, mental illness and long term damages brain cells. It's been legalised in some states because it's easier than trying to enforce the law as compared to most drugs, the negative effects are long term rather than short term and with most forms not being addictive, it doesn't tend to lead to increased crime or anti-social issues. There are positives to marajuana and this is why CBD oil exists as it retains the positives but removes the substances causing the highs / most of the negative effects.

Boroug

n3wb
Reaction score
I never smoked weed, and I decided to start with CBD. I mean, it was bizarre and kind of awkward at first, but the effects were instant and pretty profound — like getting high on magic mushrooms or something. I didn't know what to expect from CBD, so I just researched it after that first try and discovered Deepak's blog, where I found hemp oil. Also there I discovered that a lot of people are using dab rigs for more pleasure. So I also ordered one to see what's the matter with these rigs. It's much better to smoke from it than the standard process.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I take CBD in the 25mg capsule form twice a day for aches and pains. I have to say it works very well for me. The vast majority of my aches and pains are gone. If I stop taking it my lower back muscles are the first to react.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem with using CBD, or any other pain reliever, like that is that you are not curing anything, just masking the pain. Long term damage is cumulative. CBD is not magic potion but can help with chronic, non-treatable, pain.
IMHO a lot of these aches and pains are part of the aging process, and I am aging. Hahahaha