Smallest PTZ Camera Available?

ooom416354

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased a SD59225U-HNI camera but as I was installing it, the wife went nuts saying it was too bulky and needed to go. Doesn't fix the problem where I'm looking for a nice quality PTZ camera which will allow me to zoom about 100 feet down the driveway. Is there any product which is small enough (similar to IPC-HFW5231E-ZE size) which will handle this type of zoom?

Obviously at this point I also have a SD59225U-HNI which I no longer need if anyone is interested...ha

Thanks!

Jedi2020

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased a SD59225U-HNI camera but as I was installing it, the wife went nuts saying it was too bulky and needed to go. Doesn't fix the problem where I'm looking for a nice quality PTZ camera which will allow me to zoom about 100 feet down the driveway. Is there any product which is small enough (similar to IPC-HFW5231E-ZE size) which will handle this type of zoom?

Obviously at this point I also have a SD59225U-HNI which I no longer need if anyone is interested...ha

Thanks!
I don’t blame your wife :) I was going to purchase a SD59225 myself but ended up with SD49225 because it is smaller and lighter. And yet, it still provides the same camera sensor with 25X zoom. The only feature I lost is auto tracking but size and weight was a big factor for me.

actran

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was also wondering if the SDZW2030S-N is a good model?
@ooom416354 SDZW2030S-N should be a good Starlight Dahua but how does it meet your requirement for “smallest” PTZ?

If you’re able to get the WAF - wife acceptance factor, good luck.