Serial Number Delivery Time

ross0201

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered Blue Iris on Friday and never got an email with a serial number. When I go to my account it just shows a dash, I attached a picture. The sale page says the number should be given out immediately. I messaged support but haven't heard, don't see a phone number.

Am I missing something?

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did you order from this site or BI website? Have you checked spam? There is no phone number for BI as it is a one-person operation.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered Blue Iris on Friday and never got an email with a serial number. When I go to my account it just shows a dash, I attached a picture. The sale page says the number should be given out immediately. I messaged support but haven't heard, don't see a phone number.

Am I missing something?
Hello,

Blue Iris serials are sent out when the order is marked as complete. Because you ordered a camera, the order has not yet been marked as complete. If you were to just buy a BI license, it would be marked as complete automatically. However, I issued you a license and emailed it to you while we get your camera packaged up :)

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for reaching out!!

-Mike

ross0201

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

Blue Iris serials are sent out when the order is marked as complete. Because you ordered, the order has not yet been marked as complete. If you were to just buy a BI license, it would be marked as complete automatically. However, I issued you a license and emailed it to you while we get your camera packaged up :)

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for reaching out!!

-Mike
Thanks for the serial, but don't package up a camera, it's out for delivery today!