Separate Live view and control on Hikvision NVR

Gamal

n3wb
Reaction score
HI,

I have some qoustions for Separate live view and mouse control for Hikvision NVR .
i have tow TV in 2 difreent locations and I want to display and control in one TV without effict on the other one without using a pc .
I have tow ideas but i dont know if it work or not , the first one get another NVR or DVR with lowe performance like 4 channel NVR and connect it with the main NVR and make the 4channel NVR display and playback frome the main NVR(Note the main NVR have 32 channel and the recorded files of IP cameras )
in short words make another NVR work as IVMS-4500 software .

The second idea is to get NAS storage and cansel the 32 channel NVR by another tow NVR with 4 channel for the tow locations and make them to playback fome the NAS storage .

I hope you to helpe me with this problem

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I assume your TVs are in the same house? If so, connect HDMI 1 to the TV that you have a mouse for control. Connect HDMI 2 to the other TV. You can then configure each HDMI output to what cameras you want displayed as default.

Gamal

n3wb
Reaction score
I assume your TVs are in the same house? If so, connect HDMI 1 to the TV that you have a mouse for control. Connect HDMI 2 to the other TV. You can then configure each HDMI output to what cameras you want displayed as default.
But this solution will not Separate control for each TV and I want a mouse for both TVs

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If your NVR does NOT have POE ports (that is, if your cameras roam freely on your network) you can add a second NVR, and have it record/show live whatever cameras you want.

If you want to playback from the other NVR, you can't do that (you need to install a HD on this second NVR).

If you want to "suck" the video feeds from another NVR (like, if the cameras are on integrated POE ports, so you can not add them manually from the network), that also does not work - at least with the firmwares I have tried.