Security Camera Wearhouse??

drew91101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To start, does anyone have an opinion on Security Camera Wearhouse. I have purchased three systems from them and have nothing but great things to say. Does anyone have any input? From what I can see, it looks like they re-brand their camera's and NVRs but aside from the prices, I can't complain. Any thoughts?

Also, I tried searching the forum for SCW but either got tons of results or 2 that were irrelevant. If anyone knows of an existing thread, feel free to post the link. Thanks!!

After looking through the forum for a few days and learning that Hikvision and Dahua doesn't sell in the US, it kind of explained itself.

Thanks!

drew91101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I kind of hijacked my introduction thread with this topic but after reading around on the forum, kind of answered my own question. After reviewing their return policy, I'm probably going to return the nvr and 4 cameras for a refund and purchase the same exact system from Nelly's. et al. I would keep the equipment and just buy other ip cams but SCW stated that non-scw cameras will not work with the built in POE in the NVR and I would have to get an external POE. Kind of crappy but I guess I get it.

drew91101

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After getting the catalog from milkisbad and talking to everyone, that's exactly what i'm doing. Even with a restocking fee, WAY cheaper. Thanks for the help @zero-degrees

Last edited by a moderator: