SD49225XA-HNR Dip Switches?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK - do not set them up in BI.

Set all of the presets up in the camera itself, then add the camera in BI. Any changes you made to the presets in the camera gui after the camera was added to BI are not recognized by BI.

You can either delete the camera and add back, or go into the camera setting where you key in the IP, user and password and hit the find/inspect again. This will pull all of the presets over from the camera and then it should work. Or you can set up the auto cycle within the camera itself.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Deleted the camera and added it back,but still no auto tracking.

Camera has Tour,scan,pattern,pan,go,assistant

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is strange because the autotracking is setup within the camera and not BI.

I guess you could set up the cycle within the camera GUi itself.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure what the issue is,but I'll try again tomorrow. Appreciate the help so far.

GeoffColl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Perhaps you have the same firmware that I have, as there's no autotracking on my two cameras.
That's by going into the Dahua setup via IP/web browser, and by using the Android app.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't think its a firmware issue since the listing said it had Auto Tracking.
Andy said he would do a remote support with me later tonight to see what the issue is.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I believe that it's fixed. Andy sent me a video on a camera setup basically like the one I have. Instead of using Tripwire,it showed using intrusion. After I set things up that way,I now get recordings and Auto Tracking. :) Still got to tweak some things,recording time,tracking time,etc. If anybody has any recommended settings for those,let me know.

Thanks for all the help guys,I appreciate it.

GeoffColl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It seems I do have auto-tracking - or at least the menu options. The Android app definitely says "not available", whilst Firefox browser is limiting what I can view. Internet Explorer, though, lets me add tracking - though it's not (yet) working....

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is how you can determine if you have the autotracking version.

First use Internet Explorer as this camera more than most will not hold or show all settings in other browers.

You need to set up a preset.

Then you need to set-up the Smart Plan with Deep IVS for the presets you want to track.

Then go to Deep IVS Rules Config page and you should see Track Time under alarm and Tracking Target size slider. If your screen doesn't show this, then you have a version without autotrack.

When setting up IVS rules, I strongly recommend you use intrusion box with appears and crosses instead of tripwire. And less is more. One IVS rule.

1611927915169.png

GeoffColl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thank you I do have that screen. I have set up one preset (it doesn't seem to retain the name I gave it.
It might be working? I have it testing on a herd of cows in the field - though they aren't cooperating.

It might be set up in browser / smartpss - I'm not sure the instruction is crossing into BI.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot have any spaces in the IVS name or it will not save. And the save for the IVS name is next to the IVS name and not the save at the bottom of the screen. And make sure you are using Explorer.

GeoffColl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Save seems temperamental. It saves for a while and then returns to 'preset'. Not to worry, just need to check it's working on this one option first.

GeoffColl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks. I saw that video earlier this morning. It doesn't show autotext, but I got the gist. I followed everything but haven't seen it working through the browser yet. I'm limited at the moment to the cows and overflying pigeons!
Interesting times, somewhat fun!