SD1A404XB-GNR - Substream 2 not activated after a reboot

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I keep trying to activate substream 2 but even though I save the change every time the camera reboots it forgets this and the tick to activate gets removed.

I've tried reseting to camera to defaults and then turn on substream 2, click save and then if I carry out a reboot it forgets it again.

This is really annoying as I really need substream 2

Can anyone help me figure out why it keeps switching off substream 2 ? any other changes I make on the camera are saved without an issue but when it comes to substream 2 no luck....I was wondering if there is some actual reason its switching it off such as you can't have two many streams open at once...I tried disabling substream 1 so I only have main stream and substream 2 but no luck, it disables substream 2 and re-enables substream 1 which is just wierd and makes no sense to me.

I've looked at a firmeware update but when I go here

it seems to be the latest version v2.8 mine says V2.800.0000000.15.R.P9.4a8, Build Date: 2019-08-02

I've also attached a photo of the substream 2 config incase that helps show something ?

Attachments

Last edited:

lucky13

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
anyone have any idea how I can fix this as a reboot keeps killing my sub stream 2