Scheduling web server access

seh1

n3wb
Reaction score
Last March I switched from Yamcam to Blue Iris and am currently running v4.2.4.3 on Win7x64. BI is located on a dedicated server on my home LAN and is serving up a single Sharx netcam. A link on my web site directs users to the port on my router that forwards to the server. This all works well except that the previous Yamcam software allowed me to schedule days and times when the web server would accept connections but it appears that the Blue Iris software does not. For some reason I thought that BI had this capability but, after pouring through the configuration UI and the help system, I can't find anyway to do this. Any suggestions or pointers? Also, please let me know if there's a better place to post this question.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Last March I switched from Yamcam to Blue Iris and am currently running v4.2.4.3 on Win7x64. BI is located on a dedicated server on my home LAN and is serving up a single Sharx netcam. A link on my web site directs users to the port on my router that forwards to the server. This all works well except that the previous Yamcam software allowed me to schedule days and times when the web server would accept connections but it appears that the Blue Iris software does not. For some reason I thought that BI had this capability but, after pouring through the configuration UI and the help system, I can't find anyway to do this. Any suggestions or pointers? Also, please let me know if there's a better place to post this question.
Welcome to the forum. Blue iris can do this. Go to the user tab and select the user.