Samsung SDR-75300N

sonnaps

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone use this particular model DVR? It's kinda worrisome that on a forum like this I can't get a hit when searching for it.

Anyway, Blue Iris does have a driver for this DVR, but the settings are definitely all wrong. This is what's there now (I'll only list the ones that matter):

Make: Samsung
Model: SDR-75300 RTSP/HTTP
Video Path: /media.smp
Video Params: ch={CAMNO}&type=live&sessionkey={SESSID}&iframeonly=false
Camera: 1
Media/Video/RTSP Port: 554

The above definitely won't work at all. I went through a lot of trouble using a URL snooper on the network to find the actual media URLs this thing is pushing out. This particular model used a RTSP port of 4524. The URLs that work are in the following format:

rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/live.001
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/live.002
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/live.003
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/live.004
etc... up to channel 16

I wound up using the Generic RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4 driver with a Media/Video/RTSP Port of 4524 and a Video Path of /live.001 (Params left blank and Camera set to 1) and I get a stream and everything works perfect.

Problem is when I try to add a second camera and change the Video Path to /live.002 and set Camera to 2, I still get the Channel 01 stream. I tried all combinations of settings, tried to mess with the Params and stuff but all I get is Channel 01 no matter what I do.

Is it because I am using the trial of Blue Iris? or is it something else?

Anyone have any ideas or past experience with a similar issue? I feel like I am just missing something really simple.

Thanks!

sonnaps

n3wb
Reaction score
Nvm... I figured it out. The driver for it is still wrong but I figured out the actual URLs. That URL Snooper I originally used in Windows pulled the wrong data somehow. I had the setup working on my phone using IP CamViewer Pro so I did some packet sniffing on the phone and found the correct URLs below. In case anyone needs them:

rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/0 [<--This is camera # 1]
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/1
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/2
rtsp://[dvr-ip-address]:4524/3
etc... up to 15 (which is really camera #16)

shakeel

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you tell me the URL for playback. Lets say I want to see yesterday from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm so what would be the URL in this case.
Thanks,