SADP Tool

dimuc

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi this may be a daft question but I will ask anyway.

I have a number of Hikvision cameras connected to an NVR. When I start the SADP Tool should I see all cameras listed? at the moment I just see the NVR listed. I am confused why all my devices are not appearing? as all devices are connected to the network and accessible.

Thanks

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i only see my nvr using sadp tool i see the cameras only when i log into the nvr via its ip address and under camera management

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
new to it myself lol found out this the weekend whilst trying to update the cameras ,luckley the brother in law owns a cctv company so sorted me out

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
can do m8 his companys jmcsecure whats your other issues ill see him tommorrow

tim jackson

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
got it sorry dome not responding ill show him the thread tomoz and get back

dimuc

n3wb
Reaction score
can do m8 his companys jmcsecure whats your other issues ill see him tommorrow
I cant connect to my speed dome after i updated the firmware, could do with some advice of what to do next to try and recover it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi this may be a daft question but I will ask anyway.

I have a number of Hikvision cameras connected to an NVR. When I start the SADP Tool should I see all cameras listed? at the moment I just see the NVR listed. I am confused why all my devices are not appearing? as all devices are connected to the network and accessible.

Thanks
This is normal because your cameras are on a segregated "network" created by the NVR...