Run Girl Run

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Me too, @Mike A. ....
Usually when you run from LEO you've done a bad thing or there's a warrant. And if they are chasing you and you won't stop I always thought that could be an issue. But either it's not or she had a great tale (note spelling) and they bought it, they're in a good mood, shift is over in 10 minutes, etc. :idk:

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Me too, @Mike A. ....
Usually when you run from LEO you've done a bad thing or there's a warrant. And if they are chasing you and you won't stop I always thought that could be an issue. But either it's not or she had a great tale (note spelling) and they bought it, they're in a good mood, shift is over in 10 minutes, etc. :idk:
The cops are generally pretty nice around here. Maybe it's a small town thing. The woman was scared and said that she felt intimidated by the cops, so they backed off to give her some space and she came out on her own. They had a chat and the cops must have been satisfied so they let her go.

lenz_freaker

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Whats wrong with people......cant even turn off phone trying to hide from leo in the dark. Light shining and flashing thru the woods like homing beacon. She was more lit up than the cop chasing her until cruiser got back there. There must be a chromosome shortage or something.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Whats wrong with people......cant even turn off phone trying to hide from leo in the dark. Light shining and flashing thru the woods like homing beacon. She was more lit up than the cop chasing her until cruiser got back there. There must be a chromosome shortage or something.
I noticed that as well! They went right to her like they had a K9 !
(You can't fix stupid, ya know). :screwy: