Road Rager gets shot.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Road Rager gets shot.
bangitsmom !

567,211 views Nov 19, 2023

Reckless driver cuts off another driver. The 2nd driver decides to pay him back by cutting him off, but clips 1st driver's front end. The 1st driver who started it all decides to throw punches and ends up getting shot 3x. If you listen closely, you can hear the guy who got shot yelling "Yo I got a piece" before throwing a punch. So, yes, the shooter had every right to defend himself. Another episode of FAFO!
**The timestamp is wrong. I normally have it turned off, but just did a reset of all settings before putting it back in and never changed that setting. The real date for this was 11/19/23 at around noon est.
Side note: the driver of the white vehicle that the shooting victim fell into was also shot by one of the bullets that went through the guy's arm. It grazed his head. THAT's what happens in these kinds of incidents all the time.

Reaction score
I am not seeing any blood on his arms or chest. Three or four shots at point blank range and does not seem to be hit. I think it was only three shots. I think that the first sound is the guy punching the window and it breaks?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am not seeing any blood on his arms or chest. Three or four shots at point blank range and does not seem to be hit. I think it was only three shots. I think that the first sound is the guy punching the window and it breaks?
yeah, looks like his only wounds are to his right wrist when he ran into the car in the other lane when he retreated and the other wound was to his manly pride.
After all, isn't a man in the roadway in broad daylight wearing pajama pants enough to chill YOUR blood?:screwy:
</end sarcasm>

Last edited: