Review: Dahua DH-IPC-MFW7442K1-Z4-T40 - Dual Sensor (4MP + 4MP) Bullet Camera

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thank you for the update.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
This model will fix up short cable which hard to work with the wall mount that wildcat found, the new version will be released in 2 weeks, when this fix up, we will start selling again.

prsmith777

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Wildcat_1 I'm wondering if you have looked at the newer versions of this camera, in particular the 7449Y-Z7-T44
It has dual 1/1.8" sensors that are both IR sensitive. Lenses are 8-56 mm channel 1 and 8-32 mm channel 2. This would fix one of the major flaws of this original camera.

Dahua also has added IVS to both sensors: Channel 1: IVS, Face recognition, Face detection, Video metadata. Channel 2: IVS, Face recognition, Face detection, Video metadata, crowd distribution and people counting. This would fix another of the major flaws of this original camera.

Size is huge, like the 8442-Z4-D47-LI that you reviewed over a year ago

The other newer versions of this camera have updated specs, but this was the only one I could find that both have IR capable sensors. The rest are all warm light/full color or combo IR and warm light/full color. I don't want any white light at night in my proposed install site. It seems the trend for Dahua's newer cameras are warm light/full color. Not all of us want light pollution all over our yards.

Last edited: