Request to modify VTH2421FW-P functionality

masman

n3wb
Reaction score
We currently had project running 70+ unit of VTH2421FW-P. There are some issue with this VTH2421FW-P.

We are using SIPserver :
FreePBX 15 Asterisk Version: 16.17.0

Requirement:
-Resident able call to Guardhouse VTS5340B. During the call, resident able to select IPC to view the entrance. 【important】
-SOS call to different extension. Currently the SOS button cannot be configure, we would like it to be able to call to our Yealink which is different extension. 【important】
-To disable/remove some of the function from the main interface such as alarm, info and etc 【no important】
-Change background theme 【no important】

If anyone able to modify the firmware or know where to get the firmware that meet above requirement, please reply me or pm me. Our company willing to pay if the price is reasonable as we need to implement it next month so it is quite rush for us.

riogrande75

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There is no one here who can modify the firmware in such a way (I guess). You have to get in contact with dahua, the manufacturer of this device.
If you've bought 70+ pcs. then you should have a seller/partner who can communication directly with dahua staff.

But I don't want to not make you too much hope - if you do not pay a lot of extra $$$, dahua will not modify anything...

BUT: I guess some of your requirements could be done with asterisk configuration.

Last edited:

masman

n3wb
Reaction score
@riogrande75

Yes dahua is our partner is malaysia. I agree what you said since we only bought 70+ pcs for this project, a little bit extra $$$ is acceptable but a lot a lot of extra $$$ is hard of us.