Reproductor for two way audio camera

Reaction score
Hi !

Im going to buy panoramatic hikvision camera ( Hikvision DS-2CD2T46G2P-ISU/SL-(2.8mm)(C)) which should have two-way audio built in. My prediction is, the speaker will not be loud so im thinking to buying some kind of amplyfier ( i found only this one DS-PA0103-B).
Is it possible to connect this, or any other horn / reproductor to Ip cam ( DS-2CD2T46G2P-ISU/SL-(2.8mm)(C)), so i can comunicate via hikvision mobile app ?

Thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi !

Im going to buy panoramatic hikvision camera ( Hikvision DS-2CD2T46G2P-ISU/SL-(2.8mm)(C)) which should have two-way audio built in. My prediction is, the speaker will not be loud so im thinking to buying some kind of amplyfier ( i found only this one DS-PA0103-B).
Is it possible to connect this, or any other horn / reproductor to Ip cam ( DS-2CD2T46G2P-ISU/SL-(2.8mm)(C)), so i can comunicate via hikvision mobile app ?

Thanks in advance
if the camera has a line out you can do it but will need an amp and speaker...check specs

Reaction score
Camera (according to sepcs) have some kind of audio input / output, but IRL its not regular jack, so im little bit careful. Its just some kind of like slot for electric cable or something...

Specs says this:

1 input (line in), terminal block, max. input amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, input impedance: 4.7 KΩ, interface type: non-equilibrium, 1 output (line out), terminal block, max. output amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, output impedance: 100 Ω, interface type: non-equilibrium

if the camera has a line out you can do it but will need an amp and speaker...check specs
IDK what "amp and speaker" mean at this combination, can you please provide some kind of examples ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Camera (according to sepcs) have some kind of audio input / output, but IRL its not regular jack, so im little bit careful. Its just some kind of like slot for electric cable or something...

Specs says this:

1 input (line in), terminal block, max. input amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, input impedance: 4.7 KΩ, interface type: non-equilibrium, 1 output (line out), terminal block, max. output amplitude: 3.3 Vpp, output impedance: 100 Ω, interface type: non-equilibrium

IDK what "amp and speaker" mean at this combination, can you please provide some kind of examples ?
If you dont understand these basic terms and not willing to google and learn you will need to hire a professional..