Reolink and BI issues with just 2 Reolink cams

pemmel

n3wb
Reaction score
I have read this forum and it is a bunch of help to me so thanks to all especially Fenderman.

I have 2 Reolink cams from Amazon and both are getting i/o errors and other times an error. But the bottom line is they are not working 100% of the time and this is really frustrating to me.

All BI updates have been applied and based on this forum I am not looking at BI as the issue.

I have been to the Reolink website and the current firmware is loaded in both cams.

Both cams are eligible for return to amazon full refund, so, here I go. I will return both and be done with Reolink cams.

I need to replace one dome and one bullet both outdoor and I need at least a brand to look at. Both of these will be looking at the cars in my driveway day and night.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks guys
Pete

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have read this forum and it is a bunch of help to me so thanks to all especially Fenderman.

I have 2 Reolink cams from Amazon and both are getting i/o errors and other times an error. But the bottom line is they are not working 100% of the time and this is really frustrating to me.

All BI updates have been applied and based on this forum I am not looking at BI as the issue.

I have been to the Reolink website and the current firmware is loaded in both cams.

Both cams are eligible for return to amazon full refund, so, here I go. I will return both and be done with Reolink cams.

I need to replace one dome and one bullet both outdoor and I need at least a brand to look at. Both of these will be looking at the cars in my driveway day and night.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks guys
Pete
replace both with a dahua starlight turret...there is a long thread on these cams.