Red Stretch Limo

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
There's a limo service a few miles from us. They've got super stretch Hummer that looks as long as a school bus, for real, but it's jet black. Looking at the rims/tires on the Mercedes, why would anyone put those super low profile tires on a limo? Maybe their clients like counting the pebbles they run over? Those things ride like crap.

Last edited:

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looking at the rims/tires on the Mercedes, why would anyone put those super low profile tires on a limo? Maybe their clients like counting the pebbles they run over? Those things ride like crap.
Aside from being just plain ol' fugly and rough riding, All that stretching adds tons of weight (and also a lot of fat asses inside would add another ton or three) so I would wonder if the flimsy looking wheels could handle all the extra weight.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There's a limo service a few miles from us. They've got super stretch Hummer that looks as long as a school bus, for real, but it's jet black. Looking at the rims/tires on the Mercedes, why would anyone put those super low profile tires on a limo? Maybe their clients like counting the pebbles they run over? Those things ride like crap.
It's all the rage with the youngsters. ;)

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Aside from being just plain ol' fugly and rough riding, All that stretching adds tons of weight (and also a lot of fat asses inside would add another ton or three) so I would wonder if the flimsy looking wheels could handle all the extra weight.
They probably had to put a 3/4 ton axle under that, then the tires kept popping when the fat arses got in it, so had to go to solid tires!

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
We have a benz SUV running around with chrome headers and side pipes on it.
Looks like daddy's money running away with it's self.

I have loud pipes on my Shelby, but keep it quiet on the people movers.