recording issues, Dahua

Reaction score
I haven't had this issue before and i don't remember changing settings on my camera. I have the 5231R-ZE.

Last night before I went to bed (2300 hours) I hit the record button on blue iris. Woke up and went to review my clips. I noticed my clips dont start until 0638 hours this morning. Also strange, at approximately 0800 hours the clip records for 28 minutes before a new clip begins.

all the other clips are about 58 minutes long, just below 4GB, all consistent in time and length. That has been the clip length/size by default i dont even know how to change those settings.

any idea what could have caused my camera not to record? or could it have recorded and deleted?
i looked at my settings (clips, archive, storage, schedule) and nothing appears different, but im still new at this.

thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't had this issue before and i don't remember changing settings on my camera. I have the 5231R-ZE.

Last night before I went to bed (2300 hours) I hit the record button on blue iris. Woke up and went to review my clips. I noticed my clips dont start until 0638 hours this morning. Also strange, at approximately 0800 hours the clip records for 28 minutes before a new clip begins.

all the other clips are about 58 minutes long, just below 4GB, all consistent in time and length. That has been the clip length/size by default i dont even know how to change those settings.

any idea what could have caused my camera not to record? or could it have recorded and deleted?
i looked at my settings (clips, archive, storage, schedule) and nothing appears different, but im still new at this.

thanks
first things first, why are you manually recording?
as for the 28 minuet clip, read the help file on combine and cut.