read nvr vs microsd on camera

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello to all, another question to the pro of this site, I have 4 dahua cameras with micro sd cards inside and connect to a dahua NVR from the same company with a hard drive, my question is you possible when I read the alarms on my cell with dmss to read on the nvr instead of the microsd card which is in the camera because if I am not mistaken when I have alarms and I watch the alarms with my cell it is save on the card of the camera? my request is that for the moment the movements are not fluid when I watch with my cell and if I watch from the nvr the image is superb sorry for my English translator obliges thank you again his site is really good

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unless you logged onto each camera and added them P2P as individual sites in dmss you are already getting the record from nvr.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
hello to all, another question to the pro of this site, I have 4 dahua cameras with micro sd cards inside and connect to a dahua NVR from the same company with a hard drive, my question is you possible when I read the alarms on my cell with dmss to read on the nvr instead of the microsd card which is in the camera because if I am not mistaken when I have alarms and I watch the alarms with my cell it is save on the card of the camera? my request is that for the moment the movements are not fluid when I watch with my cell and if I watch from the nvr the image is superb sorry for my English translator obliges thank you again his site is really good
Hi, your English is fine and I was able to understand it.

Are you viewing the main stream or the substream on your cell? Depending on the quality of the internet on both ends, it may be better to view the substream.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of factors which can affect the internet connections and would require a lot of troubleshooting.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok I just did another test, when I turn off the nvr and the but off my video that I watch on my cell its super correct and fluid as soon as I turn on the nvr and watch my alarms on my cell my videos are not fluid and jerky, and for information I use the nvr to record 24/24 and see the image on my tv monitor