Randomly zooms? in on upper left quadrant. playing the clip or enlarging feed plays a normally focused feed

travisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Not sure why its doing it or how to fix it other than a right click camera reset. I was thinking it was zoomed or somthing but clikcing on it and using the scroll wheel doesn't make it zoom out. Just started doing this recently.

Attachments

JDfromDB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had the exact same problem yesterday. It still looked fine in the camera web interface so I rebooted my BI machine to restart the service and it fixed itself and hasn't happened since. BI version is 5.3.7.4.

travisk

n3wb
Reaction score
Actually figured out whats causing it, I've had this setup for a year now. Not sure why its acting wonky now. Its a ezviz doorbell cam. when accessing it with the ezviz then exiting the feed from within the app it causes blueiris to focus in on the upper left quadrant for whatever reason. if i access the rtsp feed with vlc i get the full view of the cam. or if the cam is triggerd in blueiris even while focused on the upper left quadrant the recording has full view even tho the thumbnail for the recording only has the upper left quadrant.

travisk

n3wb
Reaction score
**Fixed
Fixed, or at least to a point where I'm not having the problem anymore. After rolling back to previous version of both apps and screwing around with all the different settings with no positive effect I noticed the ezviz app had the db cam set to standard def. After changing it to "hi-def or "ultra def" the problem has gone away. Not sure why it would cause bi to show the upper left quad like that after exiting the ezviz app, but I've figured out the fix...

andycots

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
**Fixed
Fixed, or at least to a point where I'm not having the problem anymore. After rolling back to previous version of both apps and screwing around with all the different settings with no positive effect I noticed the ezviz app had the db cam set to standard def. After changing it to "hi-def or "ultra def" the problem has gone away. Not sure why it would cause bi to show the upper left quad like that after exiting the ezviz app, but I've figured out the fix...
Will have to look into this, I have same problem.

andycots

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I found a culprit I think, my echo show, when I view the doorbell on it, it must alter the resolution somewhere, that’s when I get the issue in BI, not sure how to resolve though.