Questions regarding Hikvision DS-2CD2132F-I

Reaction score
Hi All, I am planning to buy 3 cameras DS-2CD2132F-I + the Hikvision 7616 NVR and I have the below questions which I would appreciate your answers to :-

1- Am I able to set continuous recording to the NVR and AT THE SAME time set SD SNAPSHOT picture to the SD (this can be set at motion detection, or at the very least just a simple "snapshot every 30 seconds". The reason for this is to have a "better than nothing" information on what happened incase the NVR/LAN/ROUTER failed, or the NVR itself got stolen.

2- I have the option to either get the above version, or the 2CD2132FWD-I which has WDR 120dB. I read some pro's/con's of the WDR. What do you guys recommend? the price is difference is extremely small (like 5 dollars !). The setting is outdoor and required to give good quality in ZERO COMPLETE DARKNESS incase the lights went out. In the case I didn't like the WDR, can I switch it off? if I do, will the camera perform equally to as if it didn't have an WDR in the first place?

3- I am thinking of taking a bullet camera too, there are two options, either a "2020F-I" or a "2022-I". As you see, the 2022 doesn't have an SD card. is it better than the 2020 in anyway? I read the fourth digit denotes the platform. Should I conclude that a "2" platform supercedes a "0" platform and will be better?

I will appreciate your help