Question about restream the signal

Ultralord

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello i have 4 cameras (2 foscam and 2 linksys WVC54GCA ) on my store and i have low quality because i have only 1 mbps upload..

i have licence of blue iris and i think if is possible to record in lan with high quality but i want 2-3 pc's of my home's to be connected.. is possible to restream the signal of blue iris with dedicade server with higher upload and then i can see for any pc my cameras without problem?

also the linksys WVC54GCA every time the screen crashes if the upload is low...

Ultralord

n3wb
Reaction score
i am thinking something if is possible..

run on local pc with 4 camera in high quality because is lan.. after i will share the signal on windows media from blue iris and another blue iris run the links with limit kb/s like 30kbs and all other wan devices in home will connect to the second blue iris because i will have dedicade with 100mbps up so it will be ok to view from the second blue iris ? because the signal will transfered from high quality to 20/30kbps with windows media to the second blue iris because i have only 1 mbps upload.. thanks..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can record at full quality and then limit the stream to whatever you want with the blue iris built in webserver. Go to the webserver tab...you can set 3 settings stream 0,1,2....

Ultralord

n3wb
Reaction score
ye that is ok.. i am thinking that because now the blueiris server is on other pc on other network so the quality is too low.. and i am thinking to local run blue iris with high quality and export the windows media on Webcast to standart kbp/s to the second network with higher upload bandwith with second blue iris with the links from cameras to be able 4 devices check the cameras.. because i have 4 cameras and if two people open to view isnt possible.. with 1 mbps upload..

thanks..