push notifications in dmss stopped working

Dr Ian

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok, so had tripwire push notifications working fine, iOS app and now they have stopped. only thing that changed was I changed internet provider, so changed ip and subnet. I have deleted and reinstalled dmss, I have default settings the cam ipc-t5442t-zeb and still the same. Any ideas?

the cam still records tripwire and will email if enabled but no alarm or push notifications??

Dr Ian

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok, so had tripwire push notifications working fine, iOS app and now they have stopped. only thing that changed was I changed internet provider, so changed ip and subnet. I have deleted and reinstalled dmss, I have default settings the cam ipc-t5442t-zeb and still the same. Any ideas?

the cam still records tripwire and will email if enabled but no alarm or push notifications??
ok just to add it’s seems specific to my iPhone. Dmss is on my iPad and has all the push notifications that I’m not getting?? Very wierd , tried deleting app, rebooted phone, checked notifications etc. I’m lost

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@Dr Ian , my DMSS stopped a couple of days ago after the latest update for it in the iOS store. Running version 1.98.003 (2022.04.29). I resubscribed to all notiifcations in the DMSS app and they are now coming through.

Dr Ian

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok so solution (for me), delete cam from dmss > delete dmss account > recreate dmss account, > re-add cam via p2p

all working now