ptz perimeter protection?

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello to all sorry for my English I am using a translator, I have 2 questions, I am looking to buy a ptz I am above all looking for a camera that would have a very good image at night especially, what model do you suggest

my other questions because I am not sure how it works , I have my backyard and the side of the house to watch the camera will be on a corner of the house so will be able to rotate to look at the back and the side, my question is with the IVS detection perimeter, but that the camera be in a stationary position on my backyard and a person is detected on the side will turn around to follow the target by IVS detection? or does the target really have to pass in front of the camera to follow him? I don't know if I asked my question correctly, thanks again to all those who have helped me here since the beginning, your help has helped me a lot with my other cameras.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I do not have a recommendation for a night PTZ, but others will.

The IVS rules only work for what the camera can see. If there is motion and you want the camera to rotate to somewhere it cannot see, then you will need to use a spotter to tell it to move.

I have my PTZ looking at the sidewalk, when the spotter detects motion with IVS it calls the PTZ to move to a preset. From this preset it has IVS rules that allow it to track.