PTZ camera with very high zoom (100x)

kwinz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for a very high magnification PTZ IP camera (up to 100x or 120x) for a lookout webcam.
Does a PTZ camera like this exist? I did a bit of research but all I can find are prohibitively exepenisve military cameras.

Thanks in advance!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for a very high magnification PTZ IP camera (up to 100x or 120x) for a lookout webcam.
Does a PTZ camera like this exist? I did a bit of research but all I can find are prohibitively exepenisve military cameras.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome @kwinz

Try to see what Dahua or Hikvision may have in their list of products...

Dahua is here..

So far found a 48x .. perhaps that will work ??

1670604242968.png

Kalli1101

n3wb
Reaction score
The Dahua PTZ´s offer a maximum focal length of 300mm. If you really need more zoom, you could use the Fujifilm SX 800 with up to 800mm focal length and a 1/1.8 - 2mp Sensor. Long Range Surveillance Camera SX Series | Fujifilm [United States]
For PTZ Capabilities, you should use an external positioning system like the "Platon Neo" Platon® NEO - The Most Powerful PTZ Camera - made in Germany (platon-neo.com)
This will be a very reliable solution - but very expensive.

Instead of the Dahua PTZ, you could also use a hikvison one. DS-2DF8C260I5XS-AELW(T5) - Ultra Series - Hikvision
This one has a focal length of 360 mm, so higher than dahua. And much cheaper than the fujifilm

Last edited: