Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Only politicians could think of something as fucked up as a "bread rule". Why not have a milk rule too that if you have a milk cow in the kitchen you are exempt too. Typical gubermint picking winners and losers. So now some businesses will bake bread to get around this. And some businesses will raise the menu prices to make more profit even though they don't pay the $20. Why? Because they can fool their customers as many will think prices went up because of the new law and because their competitors who must raise prices means they can inch up prices and still be competitive.
Meanwhile Mc Dee's has announced it has added the McBun and McBisquit to the menu .. freshly baked limited quantities in California

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are many who base their vote on the opinion of the people they idolize. Terrifying....
True. But in most cases from local up through President were only given 2 choices.
I don’t idolize Trump. In fact you’ll find posts here where I’m critical of him, especially over the Covid/jab issue. But if it comes down to him vs Biden, I have little choice.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
There should be complete forfeiture of the vehicle and any assets within the USA if caught illegally in the USA. Someone loaned illegal the vehicle or the employer had illegal driving their company vehicle then forfeiture.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There should be complete forfeiture of the vehicle and any assets within the USA if caught illegally in the USA. Someone loaned illegal the vehicle or the employer had illegal driving their company vehicle then forfeiture.

I actually feel strongly that the Government has done too much to reduce freedom of movement with fees, at times excessive in some states .. good example is California and their you have to get an EV or else .. so while I understand the logical and feelings, better not give the government more weapons ( laws ) which they can turn on and use against us.

Once a law is on the books, they will use it against the rest of us ..

Immigration reform does not to happen, and the Blue States need to feel the costs of illegal immigration, and the politicians need to stop reaching into our pockets ..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score