Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the important reads from the above article is...

And what about the GDP?

The new ruling may put a crimp in the Biden administration's seeming plan to flood the country with low-wage labor in an effort to boost GDP, which Democrats now insist would benefit to the tune of $7 trillion thanks to illegal immigrants - who are allowed to work indefinitely whilst waiting for the US immigration system to process their asylum claims.

This means you are out of your high paying job taken over by substandard labor and rates. Company
profit goes up taxes goes up win win. Just subtract you and I out of the picture with the stroke
of the <DEL> key... Easy peasy...

May we starve in paradise

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Never understood why people thought their ice cream was worth the price. The few times I had it I thought it was "good" ice cream but could not enjoy it as much given the cost. It's cost to flavor ratio is way too high compared to other brands.

1710888107592.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
DEI- Woke- Affirmative Action - Otherwise known as putting lipstick on a Pig

All the same losing effort to make the Lazy, the Ignorant, the Less Qualified, and the Terminally Stupid feel good about themselves and their pathetic lives.

Google’s Woke AI Wasn’t a Mistake. We Know. We Were There.
Google’s Woke AI Wasn’t a Mistake. We Know. We Were There.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of stupid.
Washington, Oregon and DC in a 4 way race with NY to see which can become a 3rd world shithole fastest!
(I know, they already are, but their Democrat voters havent realized it yet)

The bar exam will no longer be required to become a licensed attorney in Washington*
Why WA law students soon may not have to take the bar exam <<< Seattle Times. Even their local newspaper cant do shit right
The bar exam will no longer be required to become a licensed attorney in Washington - Washington Examiner

(* They will however have to submit to a test on how far they can stick their head up the asses of liberal politicians. )

Last edited:
Reaction score
The administration is violating the US Constitution you sorry assed hypocritical lying sacks of liberal shit.

View attachment 189936
View attachment 189937
They really do just want to destroy out country.

1710930060529.png