Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What the hell is going on? Do you still believe that you have a democracy, that you decide something, that something depends on you? Indeed, Sodom and Gomorrah. I thought they were lying to us about you. It turns out that they are not telling us everything yet. I wouldn't even be surprised if Joe wins the election. God save America!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It's election season. It's time to repaint history and display that new shiny revised painting in the public museum.

If you are ever in a situation where the abortion subject comes up. You can quote Luke 1: 39-45

Mary Visits Elizabeth
39 A few days later Mary hurried to the hill country of Judea, to the town 40 where Zechariah lived. She entered the house and greeted Elizabeth. 41 At the sound of Mary’s greeting, Elizabeth’s child leaped within her, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
42 Elizabeth gave a glad cry and exclaimed to Mary, “God has blessed you above all women, and your child is blessed. 43 Why am I so honored, that the mother of my Lord should visit me? 44 When I heard your greeting, the baby in my womb jumped for joy. 45 You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”
And regarding the Holy Spirt, refer back to verse 15 of the same chapter 1.
15 for he will be great in the eyes of the Lord. He must never touch wine or other alcoholic drinks. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even before his birth.[b]

Last edited:
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It Begins… NYC Regrets Accepting Migrants
Cash Jordan

Mar 18, 2024
After a wave of high profile crimes and attacks on police, NYC Mayor Eric Adams recently questioned the city's sanctuary status. Is sanctuary status something NYC should keep, or does the city have other unsustainable problems nobody's talking about?

1710829238812.png