Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
This is effing why you should never give an inch to the leftist or the woke. Give an inch, they'll try to take a mile. Or they will turn on you regardless of how you may have tried to comply with their wishes.

1710447762437.png

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This effing why you should never give an inch to the leftist or the woke. Give an inch, they'll try to take a mile. Or they will turn on you regardless of how you may have tried to comply with their wishes.

View attachment 189399

I glossed through the article, I saw that it kept referencing “bullying.”

I say this whole cutting your dick off phenomenam could be stopped in its tracks if schools and colleges bring back bullying.

These freaks are just looking for attention. I say let kids be kids, beat the shit out of the weird-o’s who are attention seekers. If Johnny wants to cut his dick off the kids in his school and college will ultimately give him a good beating and harassment.

I was just talking to a contractor last week who said his wife is quitting her job at a school. I guess the school is now going to be putting in litter boxes in the bathrooms for freaks who think they are cats. If schools would turn a blind eye to bullying, this would be a non issue. The situation would take care of itself.

These freaks are nothing more than attention whores. They want attention, meet Hanks fist, get to know what it feels like to get stuffed in a locker. Hang the freaks from the coat racks by their belt loops.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
From the movie, "Idiocracy"

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.