Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Probably a racist minority jury....

I went to look up a youtube video of an old woman in a wheelchair being pummelled by vandals/looters because she obstructed the exit, hoping to get an update on who was charged in the assault, vandalism, and looting. All the original videos have been removed.

The only remaining videos claim she stabbed people, thus provoking the attack, but I can't find any other info on this.

Anyone know who she stabbed, and how severe their injuries were?

Anyone have a summary of the convictions following the vandalism, looting, and assults?

Last edited:
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

“The behavior was simply unacceptable,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday."
So a trans is called out by a Lesbian.....let the games begin, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh, wait a minute...never mind, it's at a Democrat function....nothing to see here...move along. :lmao:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

“For us to be targeted 72 percent of the time shows the major biases and racism that we’ve been trying to get away from since slavery supposedly has ended,..."
So I guess the frequency that a race perpetrates a crime has nothing to do with the likelihood that same race will be involved with the police, which will increase the odds of injury?

It's a lot like the lottery, but in reverse: playing it has no guarantee of winning but if you don't play, you're guaranteed NOT to win..... :headbang:

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Excerpt:

“For us to be targeted 72 percent of the time shows the major biases and racism that we’ve been trying to get away from since slavery supposedly has ended,..."
So I guess the frequency that a race perpetrates a crime has nothing to do with the likelihood that same race will be involved with the police, which will increase the odds of injury?

It's a lot like the lottery, but in reverse: playing it has no guarantee of winning but if you don't play, you're guaranteed NOT to win..... :headbang:
I think that Blacks will be more likely to resist a White officer than a Black officer.

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Excerpt:

Exactly. The proper normalizing factor is percent of criminals of a certain race, not percent of general population. The same is true for number of injuries caused by cops-- normalize it to the racial makeup of the department. And regarding the latter point, if 49% of injuries were "caused" by white cops, and only 2% by black cops, what about the other 49%?

Yet another race-baiting, misleading article.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
"Climate Change" is 100% bullshit. Yes we have "weather" and yes the climate is and has been "changing" for millions of years.

But 100% of the bullshit we now here about reducing CO2, electric ars, "alternative fuels" etc is 100% certified bullshit. Its a scam to make a few very rich and transfer wealth. It has nothing to do with the fucking climate and only the perpetually naive and hopelessly stupid belive its a "crisis" we can affect.

Bad Policy Assures A Perpetual Sense Of Burning Crisis
Bad Policy Assures A Perpetual Sense Of Burning Crisis | ZeroHedge

We’re coming up on 20 years of zero warming trend.

I shall leave the reader to draw their own conclusions about why this dataset is never discussed by the NOAA or climate activists and why they choose instead to frantically foreground the bad data from the larger legacy networks, despite the fact that it is so conspicuously contradicted by higher quality measurements. But I’m just seeing little to no way to look at the best data we have and claim the US has been warming over the last couple of decades.

The whole move from “global warming” to “climate change” seems a cynical ploy to try to sidestep the real “inconvenient truth”: that the data is stubbornly refusing to conform to the anthropogenic climate change narrative.

Not that it stops them from telling it…

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
But 100% of the bullshit we now here about reducing CO2, electric ars, "alternative fuels" etc is 100% certified bullshit. Its a scam to make a few very rich and transfer wealth. It has nothing to do with the fucking climate and only the perpetually naive and hopelessly stupid belive its a "crisis" we can affect.
Was at Harbor Freight today...you know the place to buy cheap Chinese made tools that are affordable. Not a knock on Harbor Freight...I love that place! Anyhow, I come walking out and see someone pull up in a Rivian pickup truck that looked all slicked out with 22" rims and yellow calipers. Yeah it was pretty slick looking but didn't have a clue what it was so when I saw Rivian on it I Googled it to find out and come to find out it was probably an $85K+ truck. I'm thinking....who pays $85K then goes to Harbor Freight to buy cheap Chinese tools?

1686883482303.png