Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Let's see:

In May 2021 she "...came out as nonbinary....on her own podcast..."
In April 2022 she "...updated her pronouns on Instagram to they/them/them/she/her."
In August 2022, Lovato said, "Recently I've been feeling more feminine, and so I've adopted she/her again."

Here's my problem: it's been said that a women has the right to change her mind as often as she likes. But what if you're "non-binary"? Are you stuck there for a time or what?

She really should consult the "Guide for Elitist, Self-Absorbed Celebrities That Are So F*cked Up They Can't Figure Out Whether They Have A Vagina Or A Penis." :idk:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see:

In May 2021 she "...came out as nonbinary....on her own podcast..."
In April 2022 she "...updated her pronouns on Instagram to they/them/them/she/her."
In August 2022, Lovato said, "Recently I've been feeling more feminine, and so I've adopted she/her again."

Here's my problem: it's been said that a women has the right to change her mind as often as she likes. But what if you're "non-binary"? Are you stuck there for a time or what?

She really should consult the "Guide for Elitist, Self-Absorbed Celebrities That Are So F*cked Up They Can't Figure Out Whether They Have A Vagina Or A Penis." :idk:

Like most of pathetic alphabet soup types, it’s a combination of
  • a desperate narcissistic need for attention (“look at me”)
  • and their inability/ineptness at getting laid.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Lady Liberty to this stupid twat: 'Miss me? I don't miss you!' Ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 'But, but...you can't DO THIS TO ME! I'm black, I'm female and I am a Lesbian!' Ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
American politicians are the absolute worst negotiators. No wonder the rest of the world walks all over us and China is eating our lunch. Brittney Griner is of little value relatively speaking. The WNBA hasn't folded because of her absence.....kind of surprising the WNBA hasn't folded on it own to be honest.

1659475145062.png

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lady Liberty to this stupid twat: 'Miss me? I don't miss you!' Ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 'But, but...you can't DO THIS TO ME! I'm black, I'm female and I am a Lesbian!' Ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
...and a star WNBA player! I'm so much better than all you lowly earthlings! :lmao:
<the world's tiniest violin plays 'a sad song'>

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You have to read the comments at the very bottom of the article… hilarious!

————-
Eastland County District Attorney Brad Stephenson disagrees.

“There definitely was an assault and it could’ve ostensibly been charged as a class A misdemeanor, but I think they appropriately charged it as a class C misdemeanor,” Stephenson told the New York Post on Monday.

Following the incident, Medlock wrote on Facebook:“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team and I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I took up for myself.”

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ That he only raised 1% from his constituents could mean that they will NOT vote him in, in 2024.
I don't believe it says that only 1% of the voting peeps in WV contributed money to his campaign....it says that in addition to the amount contributed by the peeps of WV that 99 times that amount was injected by outsiders.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
“My fellow Americans….cough…ahem…cough…one moment…farts…my fellow Americans…I farted. The Climate Crisis is Real.” - Biden

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More from the perverted pedophile Democrat controlled PA Education Indoctrination system

Insanity! Pennsylvania Dept. of Education Provides Students with Preferred-Personal Pronouns 'Ne, Ve, Ze, and Xe,' and Asserts that Even 3-Year-Olds Can Identify as Transgender