Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In another forum, I linked that article about the Norwegian woman being charged with saying true things. I commented that there should be 1,000 people standing between her and the cops when they go to arrest her. Laws only have teeth if the people allow it.

Try that BS here, and you'd have at least me to get through. Wouldn't be surprised if I could round up quite a few others that felt the same way. I doubt I would find much common ground with the feminist, but freedom of speech is something worth fighting for even if people say things I don't agree with.

Last edited:

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well. if that is the case, then I have been perpetuating White Supremacy for close to 50 years and I love it. I am addicted to it. I percolate some of the tastiest White Supremacy people east of the the Mississippi have ever tasted and they like it. The alway come back for seconds and thirds of my White Supremacy. According to that article, I start every single day with a pipin hot cup of White Supremacy and will continue to do so until the day I die.:rolleyes: Fuckin retards......
I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone, drink Black Rifle Coffee Company’s coffee. A little white supremacy coffee and scary black rifle.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In another forum, I linked that article about the Norwegian woman being charged with saying true things. I commented that there should be 1,000 people standing between her and the cops when they go to arrest her. Laws only have teeth if the people allow it.

Try that BS here, and you'd have at least me to get through. Wouldn't be surprised if I could round up quite a few others that felt the same way. I doubt I would find much common ground with the feminist, but freedom of speech is something worth fighting for even if people say things I don't agree with.
I’d be right there with you. I might disagree with a person, but I’ll advocate for their freedom of speech all day long.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but I felt it was important to post. A veteran in our area has started a veterans overwatch program for our schools. It is extremely well received by the school, parents and local law enforcement. Trained volunteers post up in front of the school, just off school property as to make it legal, because we are carrying. The mission is to have a presence and react if ever needed. This is one of his videos *Trip* on TikTok

Reaction score
This is an example from Raleigh, NC, I believe.
I could take the time to point out the numerous contradictions and hypocrisies in this message.
I believe everyone here is smart enough to figure them out for yourselves.

These people simply do not realize how foolish they appear to everyone else.
No introspection, whatsoever.
Extremely shallow virtue signalling.

unnamed.jpg

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
These same people probably scoffed at a bakery that wouldn't bake a cake for a gay wedding. Even if you were to point out the hypocrisy to them, these people don't have enough brain power left to comprehend it and would just parrot something they heard on MSNBC as a response to you.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is an example from Raleigh, NC, I believe.
I could take the time to point out the numerous contradictions and hypocrisies in this message.
I believe everyone here is smart enough to figure them out for yourselves.

These people simply do not realize how foolish they appear to everyone else.
No introspection, whatsoever.
Extremely shallow virtue signalling.

View attachment 130269
This is actually very good. That company has made it clear what their values are and forfeited the revenue they otherwise would have had. Now the Moms group can patronize a company that appreciates or at least tolerates them.