Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gay Pride month is off with a bang!

What pisses me off is that the writer, Colin Wolf, in the following byline calls the players that did not want to wear the logo "assholes". You see, they have no opinion, no rights, no freedom of choice, no beliefs..only the LGBT-alphabet soup Nazis have those things. "Do what we say because we're right, you're not, we have rights, you don't!"

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My gut says, that this guy will sweettalk with lies his way into running for president. He has studied obama extensively. Buttplug is a very articulate liar. He is the most dangerous fruit in the bunch. The child his husband gave birth to, and he breastfed, is just a prop for that future goal.
No “husband” ever gave birth to a child. Only a women can birth a child.

There are going to be so many kids that will regret what these people have pushed onto them, that they will take their own life. Yet none will be changed in their deaths.

In 10-15 years these kids will either off themselves, or there will be a lot more school shootings from the mentally unstable.

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's how you keep composure and answer an accusation.

I don't get mad easily, but when people talk about my "white privilege" (I'm more Japanese than anything else - 25%) it really annoys me. I lose patience to explain why regurgitating mind-virus words is insanely stupid. The only way I can get better is to expose myself to more of those encounters and practice keeping calm while explaining how all that is nonsense.
I just mentally breathe through it and at the same time, practice trigger discipline in my head. But seriously, knowledge is power, even when you’re dealing with fucktards.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How fucked up is this ?
Norwegian Feminist Faces Three Years In Prison For Saying Biological Men Can't Be Lesbians

Norway’s hate crime laws were made more draconian last year to make criticizing gender ideology a crime and Ellingsen faces up to three years in prison if she is convicted.
Good on her for not allowing draconian law to scare her away from speaking honestly.

Reminds me of Count Dankula, who I consider as a hero for liberty and freedom of speech.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How fucked up is this ?
Norwegian Feminist Faces Three Years In Prison For Saying Biological Men Can't Be Lesbians

Norway’s hate crime laws were made more draconian last year to make criticizing gender ideology a crime and Ellingsen faces up to three years in prison if she is convicted.
To me, here's the MOST disconcerting part of the above article:

"......However, the precedent has already been set by a 2021 case where a Norwegian man was jailed for three weeks and fined for “misgendering” someone who identifies as transgender on Facebook."
Which means literally, no free speech there. Wake up folks, if we let it, it'll find its way across the pond. :mad:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good on her for not allowing draconian law to scare her away from speaking honestly.

Reminds me of Count Dankula, who I consider as a hero for liberty and freedom of speech.
" .. If you can not be funny .. you are not free .. " - Jordan Peterson

spot on!

This is why we should NEVER ever support "hate speech laws" .. imagine .. this person going to jail for a hilter saluting dog ...

lol dogs and hilter ...

A Finnish dog which gave Nazi salutes so annoyed Germany's World War II government that it launched a campaign against its owner.

Tor Borg's wife had reportedly given Jackie the nickname Hitler - saying the dog's strange way of raising its paw and barking reminded her of the Fuhrer.

Newly discovered documents show Mr Borg was interrogated by the Germans on suspicion of insulting Hitler.

Attempts were also made to sabotage his business, the papers show.

Researchers at the German Foreign Office uncovered a cache of documents and diplomatic cables concerning Jackie

The documents had been exchanged by the Foreign Office, the Economy Ministry, the Chancellory of the Nazi government and German diplomats in then Nazi-friendly Finland, the Tagezeitung newspaper reports.

In one exchange, dated 29 January 1941, German Vice Consul Willy Erkelenz in Helsinki wrote that "a witness, who does not want to be named, said he saw and heard how Borg's dog reacted to the command 'Hitler' by raising its paw".

Mr Borg was called into the German embassy for questioning, where he admitted that his wife Josephine - a known anti-Nazi German - had called the dog Hitler, but denied being involved in anything "that could be seen as an insult against the German Reich".

The embassy, however, thought otherwise, telling officials in Berlin: "Borg, even though he claims otherwise, is not telling the truth."

The Foreign Office spent three months investigating ways of bringing Mr Borg to trial for insulting Hitler, but no witnesses would come forward, the newspaper reports.

An attempt was also made to get suppliers to Mr Borg's pharmaceutical firm - including IG Farben - to stop dealing with him.

But in March 1941, the Chancellory decided that "considering that the circumstances could not be solved completely, it is not necessary to press charges". It was unclear whether Adolf Hitler had been involved in the saga himself.

Mr Borg died in 1959 and his company, Tampereen Rohdoskauppa Oy, later renamed Tamro Group, became one of the Nordic region's most successful pharmaceutical firms, the Associated Press reports.

Tamro Group told AP they had not been aware of the dog's controversial role in history before now.

1654625268929.png

Last edited:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To me, here's the MOST disconcerting part of the above article:

"......However, the precedent has already been set by a 2021 case where a Norwegian man was jailed for three weeks and fined for “misgendering” someone who identifies as transgender on Facebook."
Which means literally, no free speech there. Wake up folks, if we let it, it'll find its way across the pond. :mad:
What's absolutely insane is that not only is there no free speech, but you're actually required to say false things. What Jordan Peterson says is "compelled speech". The fact that one must call a man a woman when that is biologically inaccurate is 1984 style authoritarian speech control. It's the first and most crucial step towards diminishing individual sovereignty and converting the population into same-thinking drones (like bees in a hive). Humanity is special precisely because we're not drones, but instead unique individuals.

These laws have nothing to do with the elimination of hate, but everything to do with consolidating authority with the state. These laws shouldn't just surprise people, it should trigger the terror that it represents, and the horror that it foreshadows.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Well. if that is the case, then I have been perpetuating White Supremacy for close to 50 years and I love it. I am addicted to it. I percolate some of the tastiest White Supremacy people east of the the Mississippi have ever tasted and they like it. The alway come back for seconds and thirds of my White Supremacy. According to that article, I start every single day with a pipin hot cup of White Supremacy and will continue to do so until the day I die.:rolleyes: Fuckin retards......