Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"I knew that she had the courage to know that that wasn't the truth that was spoken there," he said. "That was his opinion of the truth."

So her truth is fact and not opinion?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
"I knew that she had the courage to know that that wasn't the truth that was spoken there," he said. "That was his opinion of the truth."

So her truth is fact and not opinion?

It always amazes me that these people always want an apology for their unpopular opinions from normal people. They are still a kid. They are allowed to have their opinions, but just like religion, it is better kept to yourself.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
When you thought her stupidity couldn't get any worse than the wailing fence photo-op, she takes it another step further and becomes Pocahontas, the second.....
Yes, but in her defense, in 2022 all you really need to do is IDENTIFY as, whatever. Like, I identify as a Margarita Machine. So I should be able to swallow as much Tequila as I want, right?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
When you thought her stupidity couldn't get any worse than the wailing fence photo-op, she takes it another step further and becomes Pocahontas, the second.....

Put your coffee down...

Reaction score

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Put your coffee down...

As an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe, I must also admit that I was at standing rock. I mean, I was there to build the pipeline and not to protest it, but I did turn around inside their camp once when my GPS led me astray. I did get to see first hand the violent nature of many of the "peaceful" protesters.