Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
sjgusmc21 will love this one -

OMG....IN YOUR FACE, YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS AS THE NORM, YOU WILL COMPLY!

FUCK YOU, YOU P.R. POS THAT CAME UP WITH THIS TRAVESTY. I hope the Ghost of Chesty Puller, Archibald Henderson, SgtMaj. Dan Daly and GySgt. John Basilone ALL haunt you for the rest of your stained service and life. NEVER shit on the Corps!!!!

I was going to post the pic, but I cannot. It is disgusting to me and all that wear the uniform. THERE IS NO BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, RED OR BROWN MARINES...THERE ARE ONLY MARINES!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This show and these pigs really need to be removed form the air. All they do is spill hate and discontent. ANYONE that watches this shit is truly brain dead and just plain stupid.

View attachment 129602
How about the View try mentally ill Mexican kids and their non-existent parents? They had a 10 year old Mexican kid last weekend in Florida sending texts that he was going to go to school with the 4 AR15's he just bought :wtf: and shoot up the playground......

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OMG....IN YOUR FACE, YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS AS THE NORM, YOU WILL COMPLY!

FUCK YOU, YOU P.R. POS THAT CAME UP WITH THIS TRAVESTY. I hope the Ghost of Chesty Puller, Archibald Henderson, SgtMaj. Dan Daly and GySgt. John Basilone ALL haunt you for the rest of your stained service and life. NEVER shit on the Corps!!!!

I was going to post the pic, but I cannot. It is disgusting to me and all that wear the uniform. THERE IS NO BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, RED OR BROWN MARINES...THERE ARE ONLY MARINES!
Unbelievable! They want the marines to be touchy feely, instead of lean mean killing machines.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
sjgusmc21 will love this one -

Wondering which of the other 7 deadly sins we celebrate? We doing gluttony or sloth next month?

Also, I'm super proud to find women sexually attractive, because it took soooo much achievement on my part to accomplish that. :rolleyes:

I don't have much to say about "Pride" other than it's stupid and pointless. Don't really care who consenting adults decide to shack up with so long as they don't demand that I agree all relationships are equally "good". I know that a man and a woman bring about the future, and that's pretty "good". It's actually essential, whereas other "stuff" is non-essential. I'll leave it at that.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep. Corporate virtue signaling simply perpetuates the lie. I will never understand why a large company would cater to %.05 of the customer base and risk alienating the other 99% of its customers. I suppose it’s because they know the 99% won’t ultimately do shit about it.

But still, it seems dumb to me. That .05% has no buying power, unless the data shows them that some large portion of the 99% is so pitifully shallow that many will go along with the charade just to feel good about themselves ?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep. Corporate virtue signaling simply perpetuates the lie. I will never understand why a large company would cater to %.05 of the customer base and risk alienating the other 99% of its customers. I suppose it’s because they know the 99% won’t ultimately do shit about it.

But still, it seems dumb to me. That .05% has no buying power, unless the data shows them that some large portion of the 99% is so pitifully shallow that many will go along with the charade just to feel good about themselves ?
Screenshot_20220602-102818_Messenger.jpg