Reaction score
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I am proud of my cylinder index in the shed! Almost everything is gas powered. Lawnmower, trimmer, chain saw, tiller, pressure washer, emergency water pump, generators! I’m a fan of the internal combustion engine. Thank god I don’t live in California!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha!!!

Of course! These are well-to-do, wealthy elites that are above question..it's different for them because they are "sophisticated":

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a few occasions where I had to break a window to effect a lawful response. I always worried that the driver might get hurt by the glass which I didn’t want to happen.

There was this one time when I broke the driver’s window and dragged my county commissioner out the window for slugging his wife while I was interacting with him. He then looked at me and said what are you going to about it. That’s when the glass was broken and he got a few scrapes. Oh well.
That officer had a ton of patience. I feel he did his job perfectly. What is so difficult about doing what is told by an officer? She could have drove home and not been arrested, if she had just complied, with only a traffic violation in hand. Leftists have encouraged this behavior of not complying with police officers, as they broadcast "police are the problem". Insane she kept saying "what did I do wrong" after being removed from the car. Just,,,wow, the stupidity.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, the leftists now are of the opinion that unless the perp handcuffs themselves and says arrest me, the police should just let them go. In their eyes, resisting arrest means the police officer is guilty...

Meanwhile, all of the deaths by police that has made the news would have not ended in death had the person simply complied with simple police orders.